Confident Curling and Styling Creme by Become Maya*

Wednesday 30 March 2016


I was recently contacted by Michelle from BECOME MAYA to try out one of their new products and of course I said yes! As you may know if you've read my blog for a while, I have very thin hair and no volume at all so of course when someone offers you a curling, voluminous and anti-frizz product you're gonna want to try it!

Become Maya is a fairly new hair care product company funded by Michelle and so far has had really good reviews and I can definitely agree!

Confident Curling and Styling Creme* is a unique blend of twelve natural oils and extracts. It smells like a dream! I'd describe the smell as a mixture of almonds and coconut! The formula is very light and non oily and it helps de-tangle  knotty hair. It deep conditions dry or colour damaged hair and it's very moisturizing. It defines curls and it's anti-frizz. It suitable for all hair types.

This gives me the exact wave/curl I want. Because my hair is so thin it tends to just 'drop'. It's quite straight and boring and with this creme I get volume and a define curl that lasts all day.

This is the way I have been using it: I towel dry my hair after washing it and when it's damp (not wet, not dry) I take a little bit of creme (a little goes a long way), rub it in my hands and apply it onto my hair upside down. I start from the root and make my way down with wavy motions. Then I let my hair dry naturally (I don't use hair dryers) and once it's dry I curl it with an curling wand.

Before I used this product after an hour or so my hair would be straight again but with this it last all day! I must say it looks a bit damp for a couple of hours (especially on the roots) but it disappears after a while and it makes your hair very shiny (not greasy) and healthy!

I thought I'd show you two photos from when I curl my hair with and without the Confident Curling and Styling Creme!


As you can see, the hair on the left picture is more wavy and flat (and it goes completely straight after a couple of hours) and the hair on the picture on the right is a lot curlier and has a lot more volume and shine!

Overall, I am very impressed with Become Maya and I can't wait for them to release more products!
If you want to check out their website visit: http://becomemaya.com and follow them on twitter: @becomemaya.

Meet this months advertisers!

3 comments :

  1. I love this product! For me it really helps tame frizz and flyaways!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty <3 Your hair looks perfect, this product sounds awesome.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete