WISHLIST 1 - HIGH END PRODUCTS

Monday 28 September 2015


A girl can dream right? With Christmas pretty much around the corner (YAY!:D) I thought I'd put together a wishlist of things I've been wanting for a while. (The prices shown here may vary) 

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation £26

I hate to say this but I have never tried anything by Too Faced! I know, SAY WHAAT! But I've literally read so many reviews on this foundation and all of them are great so me being the foundation junkie that I am..well, I want to try it and I want to love it.

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set 2 £65

Well this are out of this world. How beautiful! Zoeva brushes are such good quality (I only have two) and they're just so pretty!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Kit £50

This is probably the most talked about brow kit on the internet and I want it. I'm rubbish at doing my eyebrows so hopefully they'll look slightly better with this.

Kat Von D Contour Palette £46

I have always been a big fan of Kat Von D so when I heard a while ago that she has her own make up line I got so excited but unfortunately I haven't had the chance to buy anything from it yet and this contour kit looks amazing so it'll definitely be my first KVD purchase.

YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum £65

I haven't got any good serums and this one has really good reviews. I have been loving YSL lately and I want to try a lot more of their products!

Candy L'eau Kiss by Prada £40

I don't know if you've smelled this but it smells amazing! I must admit that pretty much everytime I go to Boots I end up spraying myself with this beauty.

Have you got any of this products? What's on your wishlist for this christmas?

2 comments :

  1. Can I just have all of these please? Such great picks!
    Those brushes look like a dream

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YSL serum is on my radar too, although I would love all of these! Great selections x

    Amy - http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete