ROSIE FOR AUTOGRAPH SILK ROSE LIPSTICK

Monday 7 March 2016


A few days ago my husband Jac surprised me with this beauty of a lipstick. I had heard of M&S Autograph's collaboration with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley called Rosie for Autograph, but I hadn't had the chance to check it out yet so I was over the moon when he came home with this, especially because he chose a shade I would've definitely chosen myself!

The whole collection is rose gold based which as you probably know already, I absolutely love! The packaging of this lipstick is (and I'm not lying) probably the best I've ever seen. Bare in mind this lipstick is £14, just by the heavy packaging, the magnetic close and the final touches to it I would've said it could be worth double. Have a look next time you're in M&S and you'll see what I mean! It also comes with his own box which is always a plus.





There is twelve shades in this collection so far and Jac got me 'Silk Rose' which is a dark mauve, something in between dusky rose and brown.

Marks & Spencer describes this lipstick as hydrating, nourishing and super-soft feel. Comfortable to wear, lips feel soft and smooth with long-lasting intense colour and enriched with argan oil. It's also not tested on animals.

M&S description of the product is literally spot on. This lipstick is super easy to apply, very pigmented and it feels very soft and hydrating on my lips. It lasts about five hours which it is quite a long time for a lipstick to stay intact.

Overall, I am VERY impressed with this Rosie For Autograph lipstick and I'm already planning a visit to M&S to check out the rest of the collection and get myself a couple more lipsticks. I 100% recommend you to take a visit to the Autograph counter and have a look at these lipsticks because they are amazing! You can also check out the whole range here.

Do  you own any products from this range? Which one is your favorite?










8 comments :

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these products! The packaging is just so gorgeous! I love the shade of this lipstick also! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shade and wow, lovely packaging! I haven't tried any of the make up from M&S, but this looks really good.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Rosie for Autograph lipstick in Lady Rose which is gorgeous but I LOVE this shade your husband picked for you as well! He did a really good job :D I might have to get my hands on this shade too <3

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her whole range looks gorgeous and this shade of lipstick is stunning!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fact that it's hydrating that is a must in a good lipstick!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've convinced me! Going to get a lippy this weekend 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lipstick looks gorgeous. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to try out some of the Rosie for Autograph make-up range! I follow her on Snapchat and she is always wearing her products which obviously look incredible on her! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete