KIKO 5x£10 HAUL

Wednesday 9 March 2016



I have been a fan of Kiko for years. You might not know, but I'm originally from Spain and so all my family lives there and Kiko has been around in Spain for years so I was super excited when they started opening stores in the UK and even more excited when they opened one here in Cardiff. 


I think Kiko's quality is so good considering is a very affordable brand. I especially like their eye shadows so the other day when I walked past and saw this buy 5 items for £10 offer I could not resist and I had to get two lots of it as I couldn't decide on just five!

This time I got 7 eye shadows, two lipsticks and a brow 'tattoo' pencil.


From left to right Infinity Eye Shadows; 268, 212, 289, 250, 231, 207, 272 and the brow tattoo pencil in dark brown.

These shadows are super pigmented and with a good eye shadow base they don't crease at all. All of the shades I got are very matte with the exception of the last one (272) which is a shimmery pearl/white shade and it's perfect for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner of the eyes.

I am still yet to use the orange (207) shade as it's a little bit too 'out there' for me but I will definitely try to incorporate it in a make up look soon!

As for the Brow Tattoo Pencil, I must admit it was a bit disappointing. While it's very thin and precised I feel that by the time I've finished one eyebrow it's quite dry and I have to shake it loads and wait a couple of minutes before I use it again.


926 and 925.

These two lipsticks are to die for! 926 is definitely pinked based while 925 has more of a brown/orange tinge to it. Just like all their lipsticks these are very pigmented and creamy. They last on about a couple of hours before you have to re-apply them.

So that's it, this is my Kiko haul. It was such a bargain as I got ten items for £20 which means £2 per product! I am planning on doing a make up look post using some of these eye shadows soon!

What's your favorite Kiko product you own?




10 comments :

  1. I picked up 926 last time I was there and It's so lovely! I love how affordable Kiko is and such good quality! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to check out Kiko's eyeshadow's and lipstick's - they look great!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any KIKO products yet, I am dying to try their lipsticks!!
    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lipsticks look like the perfect everyday colours and finishes! Definitely need to pop into Kiko and see what they have, is 5 for £10 a running offer they do instore?

    Rxo

    http://www.raayfaace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the 272 Eyeshadow! I have a few KIKO products - I love their Mat Fluid. I also have one of their cream eyeshadows which, whilst I like, I find it so hard to get out of the little pot so I haven't used it too much. x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know they were opening actual shops! I'm so behind the times. :)

    Iz @ https://www.bloglovin.com/people/isabelbfs-1541817

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe how cheap these shadows are, I totally need to pop into the one near me and purchase some of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only just discovered Kiko myself so it's fab to see so many amazing hauls going around. The two lipsticks look gorgeous! x

    Xtina G Says..

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look amazing, I love matte shades and the price is amazing. I think I'll need to do a little haul, I need more mattes in my life.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually was really late for the Kiko hype but I absolutely love the shades I've picked up. They're so pigmented - such great value for money! 272 looks lovely!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete