AUTUMN EYE SHADOW PICKS

Sunday 4 October 2015

Last week I talked about my favorite autumn lipsticks so I thought today it'd be a good day to talk about autumn eye shadows!

As I said a few times before now, I am a big fan of autumn/winter make up. I just think it suits my style a lot more than spring/summer make up. Browns, purples and bold colours are my favorite and so it's no surprise I get really excited when the first leaf touches the floor. <3

Here's a few of my favorite eye shadows for this time of the year!


I'll start talking about the palette on the left. I bought this on Ebay for about £5 and I swear it's such a good palette (I'll have a blog post in a couple of weeks with beauty finds on Ebay and I'll definitely be talking about this one in more depth).
The colours are all matte and b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. I honestly can't think of nicer colours that those and the pigmentation is actually great! My favorites are the burgundy in the middle and the medium brown on the top right corner.

The other palette is the Run Boy Run by Make Up Revolution. MUR is probably my favorite high street brand. It's very affordable and the quality is great. This palette I believe is £6 and I must say the colours look amazing on. There's six matte shadows and 12 shimmery ones. As you can see I've been using the burgundy quite a lot too on this one!


As for the single shadows, there's two ELF (purple and grey) and a New Look (gold). The three of them are shimmery and very pigmented too!

What are your favorite shades for autumn?

3 comments :

  1. I love the matt shadows in the first palette! They look perfect for Autumn, look forward to reading more about that one, great find!

    Amy - http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you got that on ebay, it looks like it could be a mac palette!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It's such good quality too! Like I said, I have a post coming up later this week with my best ebay finds and i'll make sure I put a link to it :) x

      Delete