HIGH END PERFUME WISHLIST

Thursday 24 March 2016


If there's one thing I don't spend much money on is perfumes. I admit I am a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to buying high end fragrances so I always make a wish list and hope someone will get them for me for Christmas or my birthday.

I decided to do two wishlists, one for high end and a under £20 coming up next week. I've never spent more than £20 on a perfume myself but I have had them gifted to me and of course, you can tell the difference when it comes to how long you can smell it for.

Now, some of these I've had or smelled and others I just love the look of them. Oh yes, I forgot to mention I am a bit superficial when it comes to perfumes too, I definitely go for the prettiest bottle first! So now, without further due, mum, dad, friends, husband... here's my high end perfume wish list (hint, hint).

1. Yves Saint Laurent's Black Opium Nuit Blanche
2. Escada's Especially Escada
3. Valentino's Donna
4. Marc Jacob's Daisy Blush
5. Dior's Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
6. Giorgio Armani's Si
7. Nina Ricci's Nina
8. Vera Wang's Princess

Do you have any of these perfumes? What fragrances are on your high end wish list?


Meet this months advertisers!

13 comments :

  1. Yes I am the exact same as you! I always get gifted perfumes as opposed to buying them myself as they're so expensive. All of these on your wish list have great packaging and I bet they smell amazing! I really want to try Vera Wang Princess and Diors Miss Dior xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your post on Twitter- same for me, my husband always buys my fragrances. Love the Black Opium, I wore the original Opium when I was a teen, so I guess it makes sense that I love it :)

    beauxbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si is on the top of my list as well, maybe one day!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own Sí, Nina and Princess and they all smell gorgeous! My favourite is definitely Sí though :) xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. +1 for going for the prettiest bottle ha, I would love all of these!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes are always packaged beautifully!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want Daisy Blush in my life! The original Black Opium is my absolute fav!

    Hannatalks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful perfume list, I think it’s a great idea to do a post both high end and budget perfumes! Vera Wang Princess is one of my all-time favourite perfumes, it has such a sweet scent and the bottle is very feminine. I’ve seen it being sold through Amazon sellers at a reasonable price for high end if anyone is looking for it a bit cheaper. I love the Escada limited edition perfumes, they smell fruity which is perfect for summer time and are around the £25 mark. I never thought to try Especially Escada but I’ve always been drawn to the bottle, having high end is such a treat. Stylish bottles can be nice to display on a dressing table! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I should do one of theses lists and forward it to my partner and family! lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. YSL Black Opium is on my list too! Omg get Princess - you won't regret it! The original Daisy range is beautiful so I bet that this one is too! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of the bottles too! I've only ever tried Marc Jacobs out of these and I love it!

    LaurieElle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really want the floral GA Si perfume, but DANG that price! lol

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Si is a gorgeous scent. Really moorish! Love Miss Dior also. Great picks. www.shehearts.net xx

    ReplyDelete