NOVEMBER FAVORITES

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Can you believe we're in December already? I don't know about you, but for me this year has flown by! My mum has always said that the older you get the quicker the years go by and now at twenty eight I'm starting to believe it. So, let's not waste any more time and get straight into my November favorites!



I am going to start with two H&M beauties. I got them at mid November and I can't get enough of them. One is the lip gloss (Chic Choc shade), since I got it I pretty much haven't left the house not wearing it. I have never been a massive fan of lip gloss but I just love the colour of this one and what I do, I put a thin tissue over my lips and press some powder to make it matte and it lasts all day!
The next thing I am loving from H&M beauty is this crease blending brush. Honestly, I have brushes that cost over £20 that don't work as good as this one does and this one is less than a fiver! It's so fluffy and it blends eye shadow perfectly. It has become one of my favorite brushes, so much I am going to buy a couple more of the exact same one.

A while ago I posted a first impressions on Revlon Colorstay foundation and I must say I liked it, but I didn't love it. Well, after using it more and more, I am starting to really really like it. I use it mainly when my skin is not looking great as it has huge coverage.

I have had the Ben Nye banana powder for ages now, since before summer probably but for some reason I never really used it much. A few weeks ago I decided to give it another go and I have been using it under my eyes since. It does make them look a lot brighter and younger!

Last but not least, I really can't believe that I never got this earlier! I'm talking about the Milani Luminoso blush. Honestly, this blush is just perfect! It makes your cheeks look glowy and fresh and it has quickly become my favorite blusher of all the ones I own.

What are your November favorites? Make sure you link your blog on the comments section below as I love reading what you guys have been loving recently!


5 comments :

  1. I've been meaning to try the banana powder for ages, it sounds amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone raves about the banana powder!I can tell it's one of those products that I'll say all my life that I'm going to try but will never purchase it!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely selection ! I am loving the sounds of the Lip gloss :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Ben Nye Banana Powder! Great tip with making lipgloss matte, I will have to try that x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selections, I want to get my hands on some of the H&M brushes as I'm hearing great things!

    Amy - Four Cats Plus Us

    ReplyDelete