FOTD - SMOKEY EYE & BROWN LIPS

Sunday 15 November 2015


This is my most favorite look. I wear it very often and I wear it during the day or for a night out, I think it works very well for any occasion. If you'd like to know how to achieve this look keep on reading!

When I do an eye make up like this, I always start with the eyes as it does get a bit messy working with black eye shadow. In this occasion I used a light orange shade from a palette I got from eBay (here) all over my crease and blended it all the way to the brow bone.
Next I mixed the two shades from the middle row second and third from the left from the same palette and properly defined the crease, repeating the process a couple of times. Then with a flat brush I used the black shade all over the lid and blended the crease again with the same colours I used before to avoid any sharp lines between the black and the browns. I then repeated the progress again as I wanted to black to look very dark. After that I used the brown shade on my lower lash for the smokey look.

As for the face, I used my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation for the airbrush finish and the Revlon Colorstay concealer under my eyes and t-zone to brighten up my face.
Instead of contouring, I used Balm Desert by The Balm for my cheeks for a more natural finish.

For the lips, I used MAC Stone which I think it's a great shade for this time of the year.

What do you think of this look?

4 comments :

  1. I love this look on you! It so perfect for this time of year and smoky eyes are something we need to see more these days ^_^ (especially me! haha)
    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love smoky eyes, it's definitely my favorite look too! Xx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing on you - perfect look for this time of year. I've wanted to try Stone but I'm so scared it won't suit me at all - I'm so hesitant to buy it. Your makeup is flawless x

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ask them let you try it on next time you're in MAC, it is lovely! Xx

      Delete