TOP 5 UNDER £5

Monday 14 March 2016

I believe in the last few years high street brands have really improved their quality making some of their products very very close to the high end brands formulas. Obviously they're never going to be exactly the same but for some of us who can't afford spending more than £20 on each product that we buy they're more than good enough!


This time I decided to show you my top five products under £5! You can buy most of these products in places like Boots or Superdrug.

1. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. £4,19

This is by far one of the best concealers I've ever used, high street and/or high end. It doesn't crease at all and it covers any little imperfections perfectly! The only problem I have with this product is how hard it is to find it! It's always out of stock at my local Boots but that only means that it really is that good!

2. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer. £3

I was never a big fan of MUA until they released their new Luxe line, which I'm in love with! One of the products from the line is this liquid lipstick. It super long lasting and it doesn't dry my lips at all! Considering it's only £3 it's definitely a bargain!

3. Miss Sporty Studio Lash Miaoww Eyeliner. £2.99

When it comes to eye liners I don't like spending much money. All I ask for is for it to be very black and waterproof. I don't own any high end eye liners because there is so many good ones for a quarter of the price and this one is one of them. I have been buying this liner for years and I absolutely love it!

4. MUA Bronze and Sculpt Kit. £5

Another product I have been loving for a while from MUA is the bronze and sculpt kit. I love the packaging and the bronze is amazing! I also love the highlighter that comes with it, it's very subtle and I believe it would work in all skin tones!


5. Make Up Revolution Eye Shadow Palette. £4

If you've been reading beauty blogs for a while you must know about the Make up Revolution eye shadow palettes! They're only £4 and the quality is great! This one is a dupe for UD Naked 3 and it's the closest I have gotten to the real one out of all the dupes I've tried.


There is plenty of products under £5 that are great, which one is your favorite? Would you also like to see a 10 under £10's post?







8 comments :

  1. The Collection Concealer is forever my favourite! I must try that MUA Liquid Lipstick it sounds lovely! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that make up is so affordable whatever the budget, as well as being brilliant! I personally LOVE Seventeen, but also recently got the Collection Conceal and Light palette and I am so in lo0ve with it's abilities! No nee to spend a fortune sometimes! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with the Makeup Revolution palette being a close dupe - the Iconic range is all really good! I'd love to see a top 10 under £10 post xx

    Cally | xcallyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eye shadow palette looks great!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish these brands were easily accessible in Canada! The palette looks really beautiful, very similar to my Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette which I am obsessed with. The MUA lip lacquer looks beautiful as well, such a wearable shade!

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Makeup Revolution and definitely MUA!
    This is a great post! I really want to try the collection concealer so that is definitely on my agenda now! xx

    www.MATbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you that they've upped their make-up game! That MUA luxe liquid lipstick sounds so good considering the price!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts are making me really want to do a Makeup Revolution haul, that palette looks incredible I can't believe the price!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy <3

    ReplyDelete