MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BLUSHER

Saturday 16 January 2016

Hello!
Today I'm here to talk about my all time favorite blusher; Luminoso by Milani. To me, no other blush compares to this one. I have never been a massive fan of blushers until I got Luminoso and to be honest, since then, I haven't felt the need to buy any others because this is literally the only blush I use and I use it all the time!









Luminoso is a shimmery illuminating peach but with just enough shimmer to make you look glowy and not like a vampire from Twilight. It has a gold sparkle to it that makes you looks super awake and fresh.
The formula is creamy and mega easy to blend and I think it could suit any skin but mostly in pale/medium because if your skin is too dark it might not show as much. 

This blush is great for spring and summer time but I use it all the time regardless what time of the year it is but I can see it working amazingly with a summer look.

Last but not least, have you seen the package? It's so pretty! I love gold packages, I think they make everything look more expensive than what they actually are. I forgot to take a photo of it but it opens in two and the bottom layer includes a brush (which I have not used yet) and a mirror so all in all great to carry it in your bag too! :)

I absolutely love Luminoso by Milani, have you tried it? What is your all time favorite blusher?



16 comments :

  1. That's such a beautiful shade and I agree, the packaging is gorgeous! I don't own any Milani blushers but I definitely do want to purchase some in the near future!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only Milani I have but I love it! :) I highly recommend it! Xxx

      Delete
  2. That blush is so gorgeous, look at the packaging oh my!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this shade in stores, it's stunning. I always hear such rave reviews about Milani's blushes (and their lip products too), but have yet to try one. I've got to change that soon!
    hellozauni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm a fan of looking like a vampire from Twilight haha but this sounds so good, I've never tried it! My favourite is probably Margin from Mac x

    Four Cats Plus Us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any blushers from Mac! I like a bit of shimmer but not too much! X

      Delete
  5. This blush looks just gorgeous, the packaging so luxurious! It looks a perfect glowy peach :D great blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blush is gorgeous! I love wearing my Max Factor one which is similar packaging to yours.

    Also, love what you've done with your blog! It's SO you.

    Great post.

    EL xx
    www.owlsandstags.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll have to look at the Max Factor ones! :) Thank you, I am so happy with the way to blog looks like now! 😊

      Delete
  7. I got this for Christmas this year and though I've not used it much yet, the few times I have I loved it! Super glowy and healthy looking. x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I love it! It does make your skin looks super healthy :) x

      Delete
  8. This look SO good. That orangey hue is lush af. Beautiful pictures too pretty lady!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Milani blushes, I got my first one at Christmas and loved it. This colour is lush can't wait to get some more x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete