THE BEST ANTI-SPOT TREATMENT

Friday 16 October 2015



I guess I can consider myself quite lucky that I don't get a lot of spots very often, just the occasional one after my period. However, as a teenager I had very bad skin and I can't even remember how many different soaps, creams, tablets, etc I took to get it rid off them.
Eventually my face started to clear. It might have been because I actually started to have a proper skin care and caring more about my skin and what I put on it.

Today I'm going to talk about Formula 10.0.6 Overnight Success. This is not a treatment that you'd use every night, it's not the holy molly and it doesn't mean that spots wont come back but what I can tell you about this product is that it does help to get rid of single spots over night. From my experience, every time I've eaten a big greasy meal *chinese or pizza* I have had a big fat spot a couple of days later and so I've used one of this little stickers overnight and when I've woken up the spot was completely dried out and if the spot was very red and prominent it has gone down massively!

I got this product with my Birchbox back in July. It came with 21 patches and even tho I still have a few left I've already ordered a new batch. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it here in the UK so I had to order it from AU which cost quite a lot so if you guys know where I can get it here plesae let me know!

Have you ever tried this product? Maybe you had it in your Birchbox too?



No comments :

Post a Comment